Veronica Miracle is a Japanese-American journalist who manages the responsibilities of a general assignment reporter for ABC7. She joined the station in August 2017 and since then she has been working with the network.
Veronica Miracle was born on 10th January 1988 in Osaka, Japan where most of her family members live today. She belongs to Japan from her mother’s side and is fluent in the Japanese language. Veronica is also a proud mother of a dog named Kuma whom she rescued and met while attending an event. Miracle received her degree from Murrow College of Communication. She has majored in the studies of journalism and political science. One of her semesters at WSU was spent backpacking in India while studying for the culture. Later, she received her graduate degree in journalism innovation (a master’s degree) which she attained from Syracuse University.
Veronica Miracle has done her online graduate program at Syracuse University. She is a graduate of a bachelor’s degree in Arts in Broadcast Journalism. She studies at Washington State University from 2008 to 2012. Veronica’s mother met her father while she was studying in Wyoming. She was brought up with her two siblings out of whom is her younger sister and the other one is her younger brother. Her father was once caught for thirteen years in federal prison because of his involvement in a pyramid scheme although he was later released in February 2019.
Veronica Miracle Career
Before joining ABC7, Veronica was working for ABC30 in Fresno, California which she continued for three years. She was hired as a weekend anchor and reporter for the channel. In Fresno, Veronica worked on a series of reports which further helped a woman to get free from jail after she was wrongfully accused of a crime that she didn’t commit. Veronica Miracle started her journalism career when she got her job at KLEW-TV in Lewiston, Idaho. There on the TV news channel, she was hired as a general reporter and evening news anchor.
Veronica Miracle Biography
|10 January 1988
|Age (as of 2021)
|in feet inches – 5’ 7” – in Centimeters – 170 cm
|in Kilograms – 56 kg – in Pounds – 123 lbs
|Washington State University, Syracuse University
|Who is her boyfriend?
Veronica managed to keep her life secretive. She doesn’t like much to talk about her parents’ life, siblings, and love life. It is not known whether she is involved in any love affair. Also, it is not known whether she is engaged or has got married. She is not assumed to have any child for now. But it seems that she is maintaining her single life with her career.
Veronica Miracle Net Worth
Veronica Miracle is the leading and reputed personality who is working for the channel ABC7. An active worker of the station ABC7 earns somewhere between $20,000 and $100,000. So, it is estimated that she might be earning a net worth of nearly $5 million. She has a successful reporting career. She doesn’t seem to have any controversy earlier in past. One of her reporting series helped a woman to get free from jail for a crime she never committed.
- Veronica is known to be the co-founder of the app called VOSOT. It is a mobile app that caters to journalists.
- Veronica is often seen enjoying her summers with her family in Japan.
- She went to a Japanese school but was brought up in Seattle.
- Her parents ended their relationship when she was in high school.
- Currently, Veronica is residing in Los Angeles, California.
- Veronica spent a semester of her studies in Pune, India in 2011 where she learned about the culture and customs of India.
- Veronica’s younger sister lives with her and pets her dog named George.
- She once went on a skiing holiday in 2020 where she celebrated her birthday.
- Veronica was once selected as commencement speaker for the Long Beach community in June 2019
- She used to spend her free time while reading the news and reporting for some highlights.
- She consumes her support or the evidence of news from various media outlets.