Summit1g Net Worth: Summit1g, or Jarryd Lazar, is an American youtuber and twitch streamer who was once a professional CS: Global Offensive player. Summit1g has been in the circle of gaming for a many years, especially in the Counter-Strike scene. As of 2021, Summit1g has a net worth of more than $5 million.
The former Counter-Strike pro from the United States is a Twitch stalwart who has been streaming for eight years. While he began streaming primarily CS:GO content, Summit1g has been known for playing a wide range of titles throughout the years, often igniting large trends with games he enjoys, such as Sea of Thieves and GTA V RP.
|Jaryd Russell Lazar
|Date of Birth
|27 April 1987
|Place of Birth
|Twitch subscribers, YouTube , sponsorship and merchandise
Summit1g Early Life
His Real name of Summit1g is Jarryd Lazar. Jaryd Lazar was born April 23, 1987 in Colorado. He is of mixed descent and partly Hungarian. He is 33 years old, and possesses a height of 172 cm tall. Summit1g’s weight is 72kg.
He was extremely passionate about video games since his childhood. Currently he is living with his brother.
Summit1G Net Worth & Twitch.tv
The former Counter-Strike pro from the United States is a Twitch mainstay who has been broadcasting for eight years. While he began streaming primarily CS:GO material, Summit1g has been known for playing a wide range of titles throughout the years, frequently igniting big trends with games he enjoys, such as Sea of Thieves and GTA V RP.
In December 2017, he beat Tom ‘Syndicate’ Cassell as Twitch’s most followed individual broadcaster, then in January 2018, he overcame Riot Games to become the proud owner of the platform’s most followed channel. His time at the helm, however, was brief. His rise to the top of Twitch was aided by the popularity of PUBG at the time, but when that wave was stolen by Fortnite, he lost his crown to Tyler ‘Ninja’ Blevins in February 2018.
Summit1g focused on streaming videos on twitch after leaving the CS:GO competitive realm. He started using the twitch platform to share his gaming experiences. Some of the most popular video games he played were War Z, Valorant, and CS: GO.
- As of 2021, currently his repertoire is also including a wide variety of video games including Grand Theft Auto V, Valorant, DayZ, Sea of Thieves and Escape from Tarkov. He has cultivated more than 6 million followers on Twitch.
- Summit1g gained a significant rise in popularity on Twitch on 2017.
Just a year after, his twitch channel became the most followed account on twitch, surpassing the account of Riot Games ( popular esports tournament organizer, game developer and publisher).
He also signed a multi-year exclusive contract (Partnership & Content Support) with Twitch in May, 2020.
Facts about Summit1G & Net Worth
Here are some of the most amazing facts about Summit1g that you must know:
- Summit1g gained popularity by early 2012, after that he ventured into professional video gaming.
- Summit1g is a married man. He married his long-time girlfriend. However, later they divorced in 2016. His divorce doesn’t affect his friendship with his ex, Desirae. She is even working as his manager.
- When Summit1g began his Twitch account, he was working as a call representative at Time Warner Cable Company.
- Formerly, Summit1g was well-known for his CS : GO gameplay. However, now he has gain fame for playing popular streaming games like PUBG and other titles.
- Within a few years, he has cultivated huge social followings.
- More than a million people are following him on Twitter to keep up with his thoughts on life and gaming.
- Summit1g received a gift from the entire team of Twitch in January, 2021. The gift included a personalized letter with a sculpture where he was standing side by side with a Naruto model.
Summit1G Net Worth from Streaming on YouTube
Summit1g earns roughly $80,000 per month from subscriptions alone, based on his current subscriber count of 36,000. He then receives additional income from donations and ad revenue.
Summit1g also earns money from YouTube, where he broadcasts stream highlights. Despite the fact that his uploads are inconsistent, he frequently receives over 100,000 views. Influencer Marketing Hub’s YouTube income tool says he’s earned more than $200,000 from the channel.
Net Worth of Summit1G: $2 million.
Summit1G’s earnings come from his professional career as a CS:GO player. His Youtube, Twitch account, and partnership with Twitch contributes to the rest of his net worth. As of 2021, Summit1g has a net worth of more than $5 million.