Nischelle Turner is the co-host of the famous show “Entertainment Tonight” and “Secret Celebrity Renovation”. At present, she is one of the most versatile talk show hosts who covers general affairs and reality shows chatters from all over the USA.
Nischelle Renee Turner was born on 11th February 1975 and was brought up in Columbia, Missouri, United States. Turner went to the University of Missouri and earned a degree of Bachelors in Journalism and Broadcast News. She belongs to American nationality and has earned African-American ethnicity. She was brought up with her mother who raised her as a single mother. Nischelle Turner spent her childhood in Columbia itself where she used to live closely with her family members from the maternal side. She developed a strong bond with her mother and her relatives.
She went to Rock Bridge Elementary and attained her education there only. Later, she joined Jefferson Middle School to complete her high school studies. She credited her mother and grandmother for pushing her for doing hard work and pursuing with her education. After completing her graduation, she went to the University of Kentucky just because she wanted a pace of change from her childhood place. Soon, she dropped out of the institution and returned to Missouri. This is because she wanted to pursue her education in the best journalism school while having a connection with her hometown or family.
Nischelle Turner Career
Currently, Nischelle Turner is working as co-host for Entertainment Tonight distributed by CBS Media Ventures. Formerly, she worked as an entertainment reporter for HLN’s Showbiz Tonight. She also worked as an entertainment reporter for KNBC in Los Angeles. She was appointed as a general assignment reporter for KTTV Fox 11 from 2004 to 2008 and also worked as a sideline reporter for Fox’s Sunday NFL broadcast. Turner has also worked for WEHT and for WVUE as a college basketball analyst. In the fall of 2014, it was made public that Turner would replace Rocsi Diaz as a weekend reporter and would also work for correspondent on Entertainment Tonight.
Nischelle Turner Biography
|Nischelle Renee Turner
|11 February 1975
|Age (as of 2021)
|Columbia, Missouri, United States
|in feet inches – 5’ 7” – in Centimeters – 170 cm
|in Kilograms – 54 kg – in Pounds – 119 lbs
|Missouri School of Journalism, Rock Bridge High School
|B.A. University of Missouri
|Is she a Lesbian?
Nischelle has not revealed much about her personal life. She seems to be secretive in terms of expressing her past relationships. The only thing that has been revealed about her is that she was once in a short relationship with an unnamed person. However, the speculations soon stopped as there seemed no connection between the stories and made everyone forget the rumors. Also, she was once rumored to be dating Eddie Murphy but again the rumors went into the air as no story was there to support the speculations.
Nischelle Turner Net Worth
Turner is a famous TV personality who is assumed to earn a good income from her correspondent career. Though Nischelle Turner never revealed much about her net worth or salary details, we assume that she might be earning somewhere between $50 K and $100 K. Her net worth is estimated to be around $50 K.
- Nischelle was appointed as the co-host of the famous show Entertainment Tonight.
- She was the first black woman selected for the same. It has never been like this that the program appointed any black woman in a 40 season long history.
- The show announced that it was the best news ever happened with the channel as they got the most talented person to co-host the show.
- Earlier, the show was hosted by Nancy O’Dell who stepped away in 2019 to spend her quality time with her daughter.
- To fill the gap and took over the position, Turner was appointed for over a year.
- She is now the co-host of the show working alongside Kevin Frazier.
- This is the first time that the show ever had two black anchors on the same stage.
- Turner also hosted national football broadcasts while being with FOX NFL Sunday.
- She is a lifelong fan of football. She was the sideline reporter who worked as a football reporter in 2007.