Nayte Olukoya is among those contestants who are believed to be frontrunners in the Michelle Young’s season of “The Bachelorette”. The fans are already heaping for the juicy details on some of its contestants. The premier of the show is just around the corner and fans are waiting desperately to watch spicy and enjoyable news about the suitors. The show is all set to premiere with overall 30 contestants who are all ready to seek the attention of Michelle Young. Rumors have already turned up and fans are getting excited to meet the men and watch their journey to love. One of all the guys appearing on the show is Nayte Olukoya. He is one of the competitive bunches of the guys battling for Michelle Young’s love on season 18 of The Bachelorette.
Nayte Olukoya was born on 8th July 1994. He seems to be 27 years old as of 2021 and was born with the Cancer zodiac sign. According to Nayte’s biography on ABC’s website, the show is all set to attract the Bachelorette contestant’s height. He is around 6-foot and 8-inch in height. He is all ready to find the love of his life. His full name is Tundé Nayte Olukoya and possesses his hometown in Austin, Texas.
Nayte Olukoya Career
Currently, Nayte is working as a well-accomplished sales executive. His LinkedIn profile demonstrates him as a businessman who is not all about profits and named him to be working as a teacher’s aide in Omaha Public School district and also as a caregiver for Oberlin House where he incorporated his job for a decade from 2001 to 2011. Before the time he applied for bachelorette, he was all set to start his business when he started pursuing his degree in Business Administration.
In 2014, Nayte went to Eastern Washington University in Cheney where he pursued his education. At a time when he was not burdened by his education, he started working as a sales representative at AT&T where he committed his days for over two years. He has also worked as a bartender before graduating from college in 2019. Within a couple of months after completing college, Nayte started working as an account executive at Indeed.com. After spending a year and a half at Indeed, he was promoted to work as a senior account executive, the role in which he is thriving recently.
Nayte Olukoya The Bachellorette
The Bachelorette season 18 is all set to get premiered on the television screen with 30 men and the love of Michelle Young where Nayte Olukoya is one of the adoring contestants who are all ready to beat the competition. From his background, he possesses a good-natured Instagram activity and his personality is full of the whole package. Nayte’s height is enough in itself to attract the fans and to help him to stand out in the crowd on the season of “The Bachelorette”.
Nayte Olukoya Biography
|Age (as of 2021)
|in feet inches – 6’ 8” – in Centimeters – 203 cm
|in Kilograms – 87 kg – in Pounds – 191 lbs
|Is he a Gay?
There have been no details about this section yet. It is assumed that Nayte must have been involved in at least one relationship in the past. However, he has not revealed details about his love life. Nayte seems to be secretive as far as his family and personal life are concerned. He is quite active on social media platforms including Instagram and Facebook but seems to be active only for himself. He has not posted any pictures of his parents and siblings or any details about his past affair.
Nayte Olukoya Net Worth
Though Nayte has not revealed much about his life and net worth, we have assumed his net worth to be around $1 million. It seems from his nature or personality that he can attract a huge decent lifestyle for himself. He must have gained a luxurious life.
- Nayte Olukoya is one of those personalities who consider himself with the agenda of “Life of the part”.
- He prioritizes more on having a good time with his close ones.
- Seeing his Instagram, it seems like he is an outgoing personality as he has shared quite of few pictures showing off his “lively nature and light” character.
- He has also posted some of his pictures while hiking in Grand Canyon that further convey his fun-loving nature.
- The Bachelorette star is composed of compelling Instagram activity which has further garnered almost 15K followers.
- He has shown his side on Instagram where he was reading a book while playing with the dog.
- In April, he adopted an English cocker spaniel named Percy which he often features on his social media profile.
- He is fond of reading books and loves to spend his spare time on the same. He has bagged lots of books based on different topics like race, business, and mental health.
- Nayte dreams of visiting the Taj Mahal at least once in his life.
- He likes edible arrangements.